Treating Erectile Dysfunction:
Erectile Dysfunction Medications
FOOD AND DRINK
MOST POPULAR E.D. CHOICE
AccessRX only sells authentic, brand name medications manufactured in the United States. A US-licensed physician prescribes each medication sold in our online store. All medications ship from US-licensed pharmacies.
We sell the top 5 FDA-approved medications used to treat erectile dysfunction: Viagra, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, and Cialis. Erectile dysfunction medications share many similarities. However, each medication works slightly differently.
A US-licensed doctor can help you determine which erectile dysfunction treatment is best for you. Always tell your doctor about your medical history and current health status before taking a new medication.
We hope this information will help you make an informed decision. If you have questions about these medications, please contact a member of our staff via email, online chat, or telephone.
AccessRx Quality & Safety
With Accessrx.com, you can rest asssured that you are getting only FDA-approved medications from United States licensed pharmacies and physicians. AccessRx.com ensures that all registered users information is kept safe using the highest level of online security and every transaction is McAfee secured.
AccessRx is rated on Trust Pilot 9.0 out of 10 based on Over 200 independent ratings.
Call us at: 1-800-467-0297
Mon-Wed: 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. • Thu-Fri: 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. MST
Sat: 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. • Sun: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. MST
5801 S. McClintock Drive Suite 107, Tempe AZ 85283, USA
Read frequently asked questions.
Serious side effects may include:
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer; or
- seizure (convulsions).
Less serious side effects may include:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- runny or stuffy nose;
- headache, dizziness;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
Time Between Next ED Medication: You will have to wait a minimum of 24 hours before you can take another dose or different erectile dysfunction medication. Food and Drink to Avoid: Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with these ED Medications and lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid the use of grapefruit products while taking these medicines. Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of these medications.
FOOD AND DRINK
Viagra can be taken with or without food. If you take VIAGRA AFTER A HIGH FAT MEAL (such as a cheeseburger and french fries), it may take a little longer to start working. Do not drink alcohol before taking Viagra. Alcohol will negate the effectiveness of your dose.
You can take CIALIS with or without food. Do not drink too much alcohol when taking CIALIS (ex. 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey). Drinking too much alcohol can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate, or lowering your blood pressure.
Levitra and Staxyn can be taken with or without food. Do not drink large amounts of alcohol when taking Levitra or Staxyn. Drinking too much alcohol can reduce your ability to get an erection and this may prevent you from getting the maximum benefit from these tablets.
You can take Stendra with or without food. Do not drink too much alcohol when taking STENDRA (ex. more than 3 glasses of wine, or 3 shots of whiskey). Drinking too much alcohol when taking STENDRA can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate, or lowering your blood pressure.
Medications to Avoid while taking ED medications:
- St. John’s wort;
- an antibiotic–clarithromycin, erythromycin, telithromycin;
- antifungal medication–fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, miconazole, posaconazole, voriconazole;
- heart or blood pressure medication–amlodipine, amiodarone, nicardipine, quinidine;
- hepatitis C medications–boceprevir, telaprevir;
- HIV/AIDS medication–atazanavir, delavirdine, efavirenz, fosamprenavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, nevirapine, ritonavir, saquinavir;
- seizure medication–carbamazepine, fosphenytoin, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone; or
- tuberculosis medication–isoniazid, rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine.
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems,
coronary artery disease;
- a recent heart attack (within the past 90 days);
- a recent history (in the past 6 months) of a stroke,
or congestive heart failure;
- angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure;
- liver or kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- a stomach ulcer;
- retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease); or
- if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
MOST POPULAR E.D. CHOICE
Erectile Dysfunction Health Center
13 Common Sex-Drive Killers
What Are the Differences Between These Drugs?
Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, and Viagra work similarly. There are subtle differences in how long the drug works and how quickly it works.
Levitra works a little longer than Viagra. They both take effect in about 30 minutes. With Levitra, the effects last for about 5 hours. With Viagra, they last about 4 hours.
Cialis works much longer — up to 36 hours in some cases. Stendra can start doing its thing in as little as 15 minutes, and its effects last up to 6 hours.
Staxyn dissolves in your mouth. It contains the same active ingredient as Levitra, but it should not replace Levitra. It also can begin working in about 15 minutes.
If One of These Doesn’t Help Me, Can I Try Another?
Yes. But because these drugs work the same way, you’re likely to have similar results.
What Precautions Should I Take Before Trying One of These Drugs?
There are situations where these drugs may not be safe. Before you take them, tell your doctor:
- If you are allergic to any drugs, including other ED medications.
- About any prescription or nonprescription medications you take and any herbal and dietary supplements .
- If you are scheduled for surgery, even dental surgery.
- If you take nitroglycerin or a similar medicine for chest pain. The combination of ED medication and these drugs can cause dangerously low blood pressure .
- If you take alpha-blockers for blood pressure or prostate problems. These can lower your blood pressure when taken with ED pills. You should not start on Staxyn unless your doctor has prescribed you Levitra before.
Always follow the directions on your prescription label carefully. Also make sure to ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain anything you don’t understand. Take these drugs exactly as directed.
levitra orosolubile miglior prezzo
levitra venta en peru
best price on levitra canada
comprar levitra em portugal
levitra canada online
levitra online amazon
venta de levitra en ecuador
how much does levitra cost at rite aid
levitra si puo comprare in farmacia senza ricetta
price levitra walmart