ED Treatment Options
Today, the contemporary medicine offers many ways in the treatment for impotence. This disease can affect men of the different age starting from 18 years old. As the causes of erectile dysfunction can be different, the treatment for this sexual disorder should be prescribed according to the nature of ED. The intake of ED tablets is not the only option for ED cure. Today, a man is provided with the wide range of the different possibilities. Erectile dysfunction can be prevented for several hours or it can be cured for good. The impotence stage is also significant when you choose the treatment for this disease.
A patient can choose the treatment option from such possibilities as acupuncture, penile injections, surgery, penis implants, muse and tablets. This category does not include the natural remedies as they are mostly used in ED prevention but not in its treatment. A penis operation is an outdated way to treat impotence. Today, such option is rarely used in the modern medicine. However, a surgery may be needed if erectile dysfunction cannot be cured by other treatments. Such method demands a lot of time and money. A man has to go through the rehabilitation that lasts several weeks. The success rate of such ED cure is not of 100%, so be sure that it is the only one way to become potent.
Such method as the penile injections was created for men, who do not like to take the tablets. The injections are also approved by FDA, so this method as effective as ED drugs. The injections can be done by a patient himself. Although, this is the alternative to ED pills, men can also experience certain side effects that include the burning sensations and the body inflammations. If one cannot self-inject, the great alternative is the muse intake. It is a dissolvable pellet that is effective when inserted into the urethra. Although, this method has not such long lasting effect as the ED drugs, it can provide an erection within 10 minutes. Such treatment option is comfortable for men, who prefer the spontaneous sexual life.
Vardenafil is one of the PDE 5 inhibitors used in the cure for impotence. This chemical ingredient is created by three companies. They are GlaxoSmithKline, Bayer and Schering-Plough. The pharmaceutical company Bayer owns the major part of Vardenafil sales in the USA and Europe. This PDE 5 inhibitor has a lot of advantages. Very often, impotence is a result of the prostate operation. A lot of ED drugs cannot be used by men with this condition. However, Levitra 20 mg is an exception. A man with diabetes can also treat erectile dysfunction with Levitra pills.
Generic Levitra Intake
One can buy this medicine as a product of three different pharmaceutical companies. They are Dadha Pharm, Unicure Remedies and Sunrise. Generic Levitra reminds the original medicine by its effectiveness in a body and the drug characteristics. This medicine can provide sexual stimulation for 8-12 hours. A pill of Vardenafil dissolves in an organism within 30 minutes. So, take Levitra tablet in 30 minutes before making love. The required condition for an erection is the genital arousal of a patient.
The drug dosage should not exceed 20 mg of Vardenafil. It is the maximum dose of Generic Levitra per 24 hours. However, one has to consult a doctor to know the appropriate dose for sure. Sometimes, a man can have certain health conditions that prevent the use of this ED pill. Buy Apcalis Oral Jelly online if you want to be sexually active for 36 hours.
Contraindicated Health Conditions
Generic Levitra cannot be used by men with such disease history as sickle cell anemia, high or low blood pressure, liver and kidney diseases, cardiac disorders, allergy to Vardenafil, vision problems, penis deformation, angina and leukemia. Inform your doctor about the genetic diseases in your family.
Avoid the intake of Generic Levitra with other Vardenafil tablets, nitrate drugs, pills for HIV and AIDS cure, fungal tablets and drugs used in the treatment for the blood disorders. If you use some vitamins and herbal supplements, tell your doctor. Try cheap Levitra Soft if you prefer the innovative ED drugs.
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get or keep an erection. ED usually has a physical cause.
LEVITRA helps improve erectile function by increasing blood flow to the penis. LEVITRA has helped many men and it may help you, too.
LEVITRA can cause your blood pressure to drop suddenly to an unsafe level if it is taken with certain other medicines. With a sudden drop in blood pressure, you could get dizzy, faint, or have a heart attack or stroke.
If, like millions of other men, you have noticed changes in your erections, you can do something about it. Talking to your doctor is the first step.
Did you know
ED usually has
a physical cause?
Erectle Dysfunction Treatment – LEVITRA
See your doctor.
LEVITRA is a prescription medicine used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men.
Important Safety Information
- LEVITRA can cause your blood pressure to drop suddenly to an unsafe level if it is taken with certain other medicines. With a sudden drop in blood pressure, you could get dizzy, faint, or have a heart attack or stroke.
- Do not take LEVITRA if you:
- Take any medications called “nitrates” (often used to control chest pain, also known as angina), or if you use recreational drugs called “poppers” like amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate. Nitrates may cause abnormally low blood pressure and LEVITRA may increase that risk
- Take riociguat (Adempas ® ), a guanylate cyclase stimulator. a medicine that treats pulmonary arterial hypertension and chronic-thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension
- Have been told by your healthcare provider not to have sexual activity because of health problems. Sexual activity can put an extra strain on your heart, especially if your heart is already weak from a heart attack or heart disease
- Tell all your healthcare providers that you take LEVITRA. If you need emergency medical care for a heart problem, it will be important for your healthcare provider to know when you last took LEVITRA.
- LEVITRA does not protect a man or his partner from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Before taking LEVITRA, tell your doctor about all your medical problems, including if you:
- have heart problems such as angina, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack—ask your doctor if it is safe for you to have sexual activity
- have low blood pressure or have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- have pulmonary hypertension
- have had a stroke
- have had a seizure
- or any family members have a rare heart condition known as prolongation of the QT interval (long QT syndrome)
- have liver problems
- have kidney problems and require dialysis
- have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- have ever had severe vision loss, or if you have an eye condition called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- have stomach ulcers
- have a bleeding problem
- have a deformed penis shape or Peyronie’s disease
- have had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- have blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- have hearing problems
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. LEVITRA and other medicines may affect each other. Especially tell your doctor if you take any of the following:
- Ritonavir (Norvir ® ) or indinavir sulfate (Crixivan ® ), saquinavir (Fortavase ® or Invirase ® ) or atazanavir (Reyataz ® ), or other HIV protease inhibitors
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole (such as Nizoral ® or Sporanox ® )
- Erythromycin or clarithromycin
- Tell your doctor if you take alpha-blockers. These include Hytrin ® (terazosin HCl), Flomax ® (tamsulosin HCl), Cardura ® (doxazosin mesylate), Minipress ® (prazosin HCl), Uroxatral ® (alfuzosin HCl), or Rapaflo ® (silodosin). Alpha-blockers are sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure. In some patients, the use of PDE5 inhibitor drugs, including LEVITRA, with alpha-blockers can lower blood pressure significantly, leading to fainting.
- Contact the prescribing physician if alpha-blockers or other drugs that lower blood pressure are prescribed by another healthcare provider
- Tell your doctor if you take medicines that treat abnormal heartbeat. These include quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, and sotalol. Patients taking these drugs should not use LEVITRA.
- Do not use LEVITRA with other medicines or treatments for ED.
- Take LEVITRA exactly as your doctor prescribes. LEVITRA comes in different doses (2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg). For most men, the recommended starting dose is 10 mg. Do not take more than one tablet of LEVITRA per day. Doses should be taken at least 24 hours apart. Some men can take only a low dose of LEVITRA because of medical conditions or medicines they take. Your doctor will prescribe the dose that is right for you.
- If you are older than 65 or have liver problems, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of LEVITRA
- If you have prostate problems or high blood pressure for which you take medicines called alpha-blockers, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of LEVITRA
- If you are taking certain other medicines, your doctor may prescribe a lower starting dose and limit you to one dose of LEVITRA in a 72-hour (3-day) period.
- The most common side effects with LEVITRA are headache, flushing, stuffy or runny nose, indigestion, upset stomach, dizziness, and back pain.
- LEVITRA may uncommonly cause:
- An erection that lasts more than 4 hours. Get medical help right away to avoid lasting damage to your penis
- Color vision changes. such as seeing a blue tinge to objects or having difficulty telling the difference between the colors blue and green
- In rare instances, men taking PDE5 inhibitors (oral erectile dysfunction medicines, including LEVITRA) reported a sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes or a sudden decrease or loss in hearing, sometimes with ringing in the ears and dizziness. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to the PDE5 inhibitors, to other diseases or medications, to other factors, or to a combination of factors. If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision or hearing, stop taking LEVITRA and contact a doctor right away.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Please read the Patient Information and discuss it with your doctor.
The physician Prescribing Information is also available.
NOTE: All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
�Adobe is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems incorporated.
Erectile Dysfunction Health Center
13 Common Sex-Drive Killers
What Are the Differences Between These Drugs?
Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, and Viagra work similarly. There are subtle differences in how long the drug works and how quickly it works.
Levitra works a little longer than Viagra. They both take effect in about 30 minutes. With Levitra, the effects last for about 5 hours. With Viagra, they last about 4 hours.
Cialis works much longer — up to 36 hours in some cases. Stendra can start doing its thing in as little as 15 minutes, and its effects last up to 6 hours.
Staxyn dissolves in your mouth. It contains the same active ingredient as Levitra, but it should not replace Levitra. It also can begin working in about 15 minutes.
If One of These Doesn’t Help Me, Can I Try Another?
Yes. But because these drugs work the same way, you’re likely to have similar results.
What Precautions Should I Take Before Trying One of These Drugs?
There are situations where these drugs may not be safe. Before you take them, tell your doctor:
- If you are allergic to any drugs, including other ED medications.
- About any prescription or nonprescription medications you take and any herbal and dietary supplements .
- If you are scheduled for surgery, even dental surgery.
- If you take nitroglycerin or a similar medicine for chest pain. The combination of ED medication and these drugs can cause dangerously low blood pressure .
- If you take alpha-blockers for blood pressure or prostate problems. These can lower your blood pressure when taken with ED pills. You should not start on Staxyn unless your doctor has prescribed you Levitra before.
Always follow the directions on your prescription label carefully. Also make sure to ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain anything you don’t understand. Take these drugs exactly as directed.
comprar pastillas levitra
levitra 5mg prezzo
comprare viagra cialis levitra
real levitra online
cost of levitra at rite aid
levitra originale 20 mg prezzo in farmacia
comprar levitra em portugal
vardenafil for sale
best price levitra online
levitra 10 mg donde comprar