Levitra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Levitra is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Levitra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Levitra by mouth with or without food.
- Take Levitra about 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Do not take Levitra more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Levitra.
- If you miss a dose of Levitra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
For most patients, the recommended starting dose of Levitra is 10 mg, taken orally approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity. The dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg based on efficacy and side effects. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
Some men can only take a low dose of Levitra because of medical conditions or medicines they take. Your doctor will prescribe the dose that is right for you.
- If you are older than 65 or have liver problems, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Levitra.
- If you have prostate problems or high blood pressure, for which you take medicines called alpha-blockers, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Levitra.
- If you are taking certain other medicines your doctor may prescribe a lower starting dose and limit you to one dose of Levitra in a 72-hour (3 days) period.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Levitra.
Store Levitra at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted to 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Keep Levitra out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Vardenafil.
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, yellow ferric oxide, and red ferric oxide.
Do NOT use Levitra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Levitra
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you have certain heart problems (eg, severe heart failure, angina), low or high blood pressure, severe liver problems or severe kidney problems that require dialysis
- you have certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months
- you have a history of a certain type of irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation) or you take certain antiarrhythmic medicines (eg, quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol)
- you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, capsule, ointment, patch, tablet), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil) or another medicine that contains vardenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Levitra. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, high or low blood pressure, ulcers, seizures, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), bleeding problems, blood vessel problems, or heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure)
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, a certain type of irregular heartbeat (long QT syndrome), or a family history of long QT syndrome.
Some medicines may interact with Levitra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, procainamide, quinidine, sotalol) because the risk of irregular heartbeat may be increased
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, indinavir, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Levitra’s side effects
- Rifampin because it may decrease Levitra’s effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Levitra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Levitra may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Levitra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Levitra may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Levitra may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Levitra may rarely cause a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Levitra does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Levitra will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Levitra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Levitra. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Levitra. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Levitra without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Levitra with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Levitra is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; nausea; stuffy or runny nose; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; prolonged, painful erection; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden, severe headache or vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Your order will be packed safely and secure and dispatched within 24 hours.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Also you may like:
Extra Super Levitra
Levitra Super Active
Free Pills With Every Order
Fast & Free Delivery
The Iowa Board for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers is a non-profit multidisciplinary corporation that provides expertise, training and professional certification in the field of sexual abuse.
IBTSA goals are:
- To develop open communication among professionals about the treatment of sexual abusers.
- To enhance the quality of treatment by establishing standards for the treatment of sexual abusers;
- To administer the certification process for sex offender treatment professionals in the State of Iowa that establishes minimum basic education and experience.
- To encourage individual professional development through provision and approval of educational and training programs and continuing education providers.
IBTSA strives to enhance the quality of sex offender treatment in Iowa by certifying sex offender treatment professionals.
An academic degree in behavioral or medical science does not necessarily guarantee sufficient training or competency in psychotherapy, psychological counseling, or assessment of paraphilic or sex offending problems. The Iowa Sex Offender Treatment Professional certification process is based upon the combination of education, experience, and training.
IBTSA provides state of the art training on sex offender supervision, treatment, and assessment for adult and juvenile sex offender treatment providers. Individuals who have benefited from this specialized training and certification include private practitioners, adult probation and parole officers, victim service providers, law enforcement personnel, prosecuting and defense attorneys, judges, as well as individuals involved in residential treatment and supervision (i.e. prisons, group homes, detention centers, or care facilities).
If you are unable find what you are looking for on this web page, please feel free to contact us any time.
Copyright 2016 | All Rights Reserved
Iowa Board for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
510 E. 12th. St. Room 4
Des Moines, Iowa 50319
Website design and CMS hosting by Brainstorm Iowa
The 2016 National Bicycle Tourism Conference will be held November 2-5 at the Sirata Beach Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida!
More sessions announced for the 2016 Conference:
Here are a few sessions just announced:
Riding for the Fun of It
from Austin, Texas and Aspen, Colorado
Hear from one of the most recognized cyclists in the world as he talks about the fun he now has riding recreational bike tours and charity rides with his friends. Lance has ridden several recreational bicycle tours including this year’s RAGBRAI, Ride the Rockies and the Aspen Gran Fondo as well as many charity rides such as Bo Bikes Bama and the Best Buddies charity ride. Armstrong has recently launched a successful weekly podcast called “The Forward”. This will mostly be an interactive session with Lance taking your questions.
Successful Sponsorships are about Building Lasting Relationships
CEO/Owner of Primal in Denver, Colorado
Owner/Founder of Paceline Products/Chamois Butt’r in Kansas City, Missouri
National Director of Event & Sports Sponsorship at USA TODAY in Chicago, Illinois
Panel Moderator: Steve Schulz
Executive Director of Cycle Oregon in Portland, Oregon
In the past, sponsors expected to see their logos on banners and t-shirts. That doesn’t cut it anymore. Today’s event managers face the challenge of delivering value to their sponsors through new and innovative ways. Hear from a panel of three industry leaders who make decisions of how their company build successful relationships with events throughout the world. This will be a moderated interactive panel session.
“We All Ride The Same Road”
Adding Diversity and Pizzazz to Rides
Olympian / Retired Cyclist / Ride with Nelly from San Diego, California
The road began in Harlem, NYC for “The Cheetah”, Nelson Beasley Vails. Harlem may seem an unlikely beginning for a cycling legend, but it was there that Nelson started on the path to become the first African-American to win an Olympic medal in cycling. His silver medal from the 1984 Los Angeles Games is the crowning jewel to a prolific and successful career on both the track and road. Cycling has taken him down many roads around the world, and Nelson’s contribution to cycling’s history was recognized with his induction into the US Bicycling Hall of Fame in 2009. Hear from Nelson about what he has been up to and his “Ride with Nelly” program
(Also, it is important to note, that if you meet Nelson an added bonus is that you move to within one degree of separation from Kevin Bacon !)
The Bicycle Tour Network holds an annual national conference that allows bicycle event professionals and tourism professionals to meet and network with each other. The conference includes lectures, interactive sessions, group discussions and breakouts with a variety of topics related to the successful and safe administration of cycling events and tours and promotion of bicycle tourism. The conference also features a vendor expo giving companies an opportunity to market directly to the ride directors and bicycle tourism professionals.
The Conference also serves as their annual meeting for the Bicycle Tour Network member organizations.
Why Attend the National Bicycle Tourism Conference?
- Improve your bicycle event’s performance and bottom line!
- Stay current of key issues and economic drivers in the bicycle tourism and events industry
- Expand your knowledge with interactive educational sessions
- Network with leaders in the bicycle tourism and bicycle event industry
Registration is Now Open:
- Registration Fees: $375/$400 (members/non-members)
- One Day Registration Fee: $175
- Bicycle Tour Network members save $25 on registration fees!
Last year, the conference was attended by nearly 250 bicycle event professionals, advocates, bike tourism leaders and cycling enthusiasts eager to learn and network with others in the bicycle industry.
The 2015 conference was held November 4-7, 2015 in San Diego, California.
ABOUT THE BICYCLE TOUR NETWORK
The BICYCLE TOUR NETWORK (BTN), formerly The National Bicycle Tour Directors Association (NBTDA) was formed over 25 years ago by a small core of ride directors for professional development, marketing and networking purposes. It has grown to include more than 100 organizations that direct nearly 350 bicycle rides and tours across North America. The primary purpose of BTN is to bring together the directors, coordinators, and organizers of multi-day bicycle tours throughout North America, including Canada and Mexico, Europe, and Asia to share ideas, learn ways to improve their events and promote responsible cycling.
PRESENTING SPONSOR OF 2016 CONFERENCE
SPONSORS OF 2016 CONFERENCE
SUPPORTERS OF 2016 CONFERENCE
levitra cost in india
quanto costa il levitra 5 mg in farmacia
buy levitra london
levitra 20mg bayer prix
levitra 5mg prix en pharmacie
viagra cialis levitra prix
levitra mit online rezept
levitra stripes kaufen
lowest cost for levitra
levitra 2 cpr 10 mg prezzo